Friends of Crossroads’ Meeting
Monday May 6, 2013
Collins Learning Center
The Mission of the Friends of Crossroads at Big Creek is to promote and assist with programs
through gifts of time, talent and financial resources for the benefit of Crossroads at Big Creek Inc.
President:Gretchen Schmelzer, VP: TBA, Secretary: Barb Graul
Treasurer: Jane Guthrie, Membership Chairman: Nelson Whyatt, Work Crew Coordinator: TBA
Call Meeting to Order
Motion to Accept Agenda
Motion to Accept Minutes of April 1, 2013
Walk When the Moon is Full! Saturday April 27, 8:00 pm date was postponed due to the late moon rise! Choose new date with workable moonrise.
Friends council fire ring utensils UPDATE:
- Grill baskets, popcorn baskets.
- 8 gal water tank in stainless ($259.95)
Planting Trees: Update
- Evergreen nursery sponsoring 500 trees for just $500. Building and Grounds will let us know of the work date and conditions for planting party.
- Post the dates onVolunteerDoorCounty
Vice President and Work Crew Nominations
- Nominations needed for Vice President
- Work Crew- passed it back to Buildings and Grounds.
Running Green for Crossroads Update:
- Stencil Name on Tents
- Packet Assembly, Wednesday June 19, 6:00 till done
- Volunteer Meeting Mandatory, Thursday June 21, 6:00-7:00
Volunteer Needs for May/June
Gretchen will not be available for June 3rd meeting. Any one willing to chair?
Door Prize Drawing
Next Friends Meeting: June 3, 2013 at 6:30, John Collins Learning Center